Be pure, alert, and selfless (Malayalam) ~ April 17, 2014
Sri Guru Gita – 18 April 2014 – Episode 117
April 17, 2014
Permanent link to this article: http://puttugam.com/the-effort-to-falsely-impress-others-is-a-burden-english-april-18-2014/
Skip to comment form
Jaya Guru Datta Pranams Appaji _/\_!!
Humble pranams at the Lotus feet of Our Dattatreya Avataara Sadgurudeva _/\_!!
Jaya Guru Datta Sri Swamiji! _/\_!!
Jai Guru datta Swamiji.
Learnigs and Takeways:
1. We are at our natural best when we are ourselves
2. When we put on a show of what we are not, we are going to be burdened unnecessarily, physically and mentally
3. A donkey in a lion’s clothing can still only bray; a donkey has a very unique and noble purpose; so then, why should it pounce and entrench its teeth/nails?
4. Falsity cannot last for ever; sooner of later the veil will peel and the blemish (fakeness) will show
5. When we try to falsely impress others, we lose our identity
6. Not only that and even worse, we ourselves forget what we stand for i.e. never mind we lost our identify, we lose the faculties to even discern we lost something…
7. Appaji has previously said that ‘Each has a unique purpose and identity’. With those God words in mind, why should we undermine our own capabilities and try to disguise into and dawn those of others?
Sri Guru Datta!! Sivaya Guruve Namaha!! Om Namo Hanumate Namaha!!
Your email address will not be published.
Sri Swamiji’s Facebook Page
Puttu Gam Facebook Page
© 2013 SGS Raga Sagara Inc
Made with by Graphene Themes.