Presence of Puttu Gam on different online and social media channels.
Category: Educational Videos
Feb 26 2012
Permanent link to this article: http://puttugam.com/online-presence-of-puttu-gam/
Feb 20 2012
Ingredients for making Putarekulu:
– Filo dough(you will find in frozen section)
– Melted butter / Ghee
Putarekulu Recipe Making Procedure:
– Grind the sugar to very fine powder.keep aside.
– Thaw Filo dough sheets, these are too delicate & hence need to b handled carefully.
– once it comes to room temperature, separate each sheet & spread on work surface.
– Brush melted butter on the sheet,cut each sheet into 4 inch wide , long strips.
– Sprinkle the powdered sugar on this strip & roll it carefully to form the shape of putareku.
– keep it aside for some time, till it gets a bit crisp
Video background music:
– Composition of Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji
– Guitar played by Ulf Manu (Germany)
Permanent link to this article: http://puttugam.com/making-of-rare-south-indian-delicacy-putarekulu-sweet/
Nov 09 2011
The Water Cycle (also known as the hydrologic cycle) is the journey water takes as it circulates from the land to the sky and back again. Water can change states among liquid, vapor, and solid at various places in the water cycle.
The Sun’s heat provides energy to evaporate water from the Earth’s surface (oceans, lakes, etc.) The water vapor eventually condenses, forming tiny droplets in clouds. When the clouds meet cool air over land, precipitation (rain, snow) is triggered, and water returns to the land (or sea). Some of the precipitation soaks into the ground. Some of the underground water is trapped between rock or clay layers; this is called groundwater. But most of the water (above ground or underground) eventually returns to the Oceans.
Permanent link to this article: http://puttugam.com/water-cycle/