Truth Cleanliness And Dedication (Kannada) ~ April 15, 2014
Sri Guru Gita – 16 April 2014 – Episode 115
April 15, 2014
Permanent link to this article: https://puttugam.com/observe-and-appreciate-all-that-is-good-in-life-english-april-16-2014/
Jaya Guru Datta Pranams Appaji _/\_!!
Humble pranams at the lotus feet of Our Dattatreya Avataara Sadgurudeva _/\_!!
Jaya Guru Datta Sri Swamiji! _/\_!!
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.- SGS.
Life is a gift from Heaven,
Appreciate this blessing from God.
Never waste a breath on anything that does not bring joy….!!
(Thanks to SGS Padmaji for sharing this quote)
1. Be grateful for what you have and be ever thankful to the Lord
2. Do not take the people or things in your life for granted
3. Try to enjoy nature’s beauty. It contains God’s many wonders
4. Do not be a passive bystander in life. Be active and observant when discharging karma
5. Do not take life too seriously. Learn to chill in the natural wonders to relieve stress and remain serene
6.To observe the good exteriors, our interior has to be good as what we see is a projection of our mind. So, observe the good – we need to purify the interior
7. Pujya Sadgurudeva has given many techniques to choose from to purify our minds; we just need to latch on to as many of them and observe them fastidiously
Sivaya Gurave Namah !! Sri Guru Datta !! Om Namo Hanumathe Namah!!
Your email address will not be published.
Sri Swamiji’s Facebook Page
Puttu Gam Facebook Page
© 2013 SGS Raga Sagara Inc
Made with by Graphene Themes.